Thursday, November 2, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 - Newton's Nook Designs

hi there!
today i'm super excited to be able to join in on the fun with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event


it's all about Newton's Nook Designs today, and i'm just thrilled to be able to share this fun little shaped, shaker tag!!


I started by blending Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks onto some white cardstock. then i placed the Waves Stencil on top and spritzed it all with water and dabbed it up with a paper towel to take some of the ink away!
then i colored images from the Snow Globe Scenes stamp with Zig Color Real Brush Markers! once everything was dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut the images! 



to create the shaker part of the tag, I die cut acetate and foam sheets and white cardstock with the Snow Globe Shaker Die set! i just LOVE how this came out!! and those tiny little pom-poms as the snow in the shaker make me happy! ha!

so make sure you head over to Tracey's blog so you can see all of the fun going on with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!! :)
enjoy!

30 comments:

  1. LOVE the shaker tag! Those little pom-poms are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I too love the pom-poms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, all of my fave things in one! A scene, a shaker AND a tag! Adorable Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEK! What cuteness!!! Love this little shaker and those amazing little "snowballs"! Beautiful coloring, balanced perfectly by the white frame. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shaker Samantha. Love the sweet scene and the shape. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable shaker tag! Especially like your wintery sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pom poms in a shaker tag? That is AMAZING! I love this gorgeous idea and the tiny house inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an cute tag!!! What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shaker.
    A tag that the recipient will
    keep and treasure.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cute !! I love the little pompon !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this little shaker tag. It's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Genius to put little pom poms in your shaker tag as snowballs - I love it Samanatha!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO cute! I love the fun little tag and the pom poms are super cute! Thank you for featuring our images on the 25 days of Christmas Tags!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute! I love the pom pom snow! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable shaker tag--I love the addition of the pom poms! Snow cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love the pom poms and the little tree on the outside. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is my fav tag of the hop today! I love this cute scene in this little tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Samantha, for such adorable inspiration!! I love the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pompons are so cute for the filler!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your shaker is utterly delightful! Love the cute scene and the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  21. a shaker and a tag! oh my this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. CUTE shaker tag...I love how you filled the shaker part with small white pom poms. Creative (now why didn't I think of that...wink!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful tag that could double as an ornament. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Darling little snow globe tag - love the pom poms too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to make a shaker tag with puffy snowballs in it right now. This is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D